Sunday, November 4, 2018

A Vision Needing Answers

Well, g'day, g'day, g'day again, everybody! Long time no see. I have been away from here for one very good reason. Remember me telling you about Elizabeth Bell, with whom I have desperately been trying to get back together with? Well, we are now communicating on Facebook Messenger, and it looks like my wish is coming true. So, no doubt, you will forgive my wee absence since it was Love tbat was weaving its warp and weft.
     Anyway, let's talk about why I wrote the thirty-ninth story in Aberrant, entitled, Mayhap. I basically wrote this as a result of a vision that I had, of Roman Catholic priests going to confession, and the one priest forgiving the confessing priest, which priest tben goes out to continue raping. This activity has actually been revealed as a real activity, brought to light in a recent Australian Royal Commission. This story then I wrote to tell of my vision, which has actually been shown as real.
     The story though I am not happy with, basically because I did not accurately say what I was trying to reveal. I revisited the vision in a later story, making it a bit more obvious. Anyway, the story we are dealing with today still is an important story to me, and I hope you see its significance also.

No comments:

Post a Comment