Saturday, May 13, 2017

In Choosing God

Today, everybody, I will tell you about the seventh story in Aberrant, entitled, An Unexpected Sabbath. This is one of my several tales featuring God as a main character, and this story tells of his second original Thought (including the Thought that created Reality.) I won't ruin the surprise.
     I wrote this story simply so that I could manipulate God as a character. Myself having a God Complex I like to cathartically strut around the Universe, showing off my Godhead, in such stories. Of course, I also take the opportunity, whilst writing such tales, to think responsibly about my Godhead, and how best to wield it. It's not all beer and skittles you know.
     I should also mention something generally about my stories with God as a main character. All nouns and verbs relating to God have their first letter capitalised, all the rest are as per normal. I do this simply for tradition's sake, although when it comes time for me to edit such adventures the whole process is very, very intricate. But still, it's worth it.
     I expect to write future stories featuring God, simply because it's a very fun thing to do. Another thing about using God as a character is that, being eternal, He's always around and up to Shenanigans. He really is a top Bloke.

No comments:

Post a Comment